Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome June!

208 words into my new novel! I'm excited about writing my first stand alone novel. I realized the reasons I've had difficulty with my prior novel was that it was designed to be a part of a series - I was working with a group, and we were all writing within the same universe. So my book was designed to be the second or third in a series, but I'm the only one who got to my "the end" page. I'm going to have to really rework that piece to make it a stand alone work.
So... I've decided that I'm going to post parts of my writing daily in my blog. Not the whole thing, perhaps a thousand words a day or so. Just enough to get opinions and such, make sure others find it interesting. I find that the entire writing process works so much better for me if I have constant feedback. It should be a shared experience. So... by end of day today, expect to see the first thousand words of my new fantasy novel here on Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment